First of all, we would like to say thank you for all friends and participants from our free contest organized last week.
So here’s the video, and also the results. Congratulations for the winner, and please follow our blog to receive notifications of our future events, including group breaks (thinking very hard for this, since our internet connection is very bad to go live streaming).
Enjoy the video, and have a great one.
YES, you didn’t read that wrong. We are organizing a contest for a chance to get free cards pulled from a 12/13 Elite Basketball Box. We are doing this as a thank you gift to those who already supported us in the past, to our friends, collectors, and many more. So the more the merrier. Invite your family, friends and acquaintances to join us. Also follow us to receive email notifications in the future for many more exciting things.
I would also like to welcome our friends in forums who after seeing my post in the forums, decided to come here and participate. Really appreciate the support 🙂
The term is quite simple. There is a Kobe Anthology pack in every 12/13 Panini box, including this Elite Box that we will bust open. Here’s the term:
- Guess the number of the last card inside the Kobe pack. Pick a number between 1-200 as it is a 200-card set of Kobe Anthology cards.
- Only 1 guess per person please 🙂
- Whoever can guess the exact number of the card, will get ALL 4 HITS from the box. There should be 3 autos and 1 memorabilia card in every box.
- If nobody guess it right, 4 of the closest numbers will each get a card. To be easier, the closest number will get the first hit pulled, the second closest will get the second hit pulled, and so on until all the hits are distributed.
- Duplicate numbers are allowed, so you don’t have to check whether the number you want to choose is already taken or not. Tiebreakers however, will go to the earlier comment.
- Comment below for number.
- Deadline for picking numbers: May 10, 2013 at 9.30 AM (Indonesian time GMT+7), or around May 9, 2013 9.30 PM US Eastern Time. I will close the comment after that time. So basically you still have the time BEFORE I close the comments after the deadline.
Due to a not so good internet connection in our region, we only can record the break and post it later via Youtube. Will break and post it probably during the weekend. This is the first time we’re doing it also for our friends outside Indonesia, so we are very excited in doing it.
There might be some flaws for us in doing this, but the bottom line is, just have fun and enjoy 😀
Thanks for making this a fun and enjoyable break,